I am considering offering a private USMLE Step 2CS coaching course.
Let me introduce myself briefly. I passed all parts of USMLE including Step 1, Step 2CK, Step 2CS, Step 3 and matched to an IM residency program in NY last year. However, due to the visa issue, I will begin my training from coming November. So I will be free for a month or so.
I have attended a USMLE Step 2CS preparation course in NY (NYCSPrep) and had around one year of USCE in NY/ Chicago/ DC area. I also have done research at a medical school in the US. Due to these various experiences, I suppose I can be of help to you in many ways. Knowing how US doctors or medical students meet patients or how other CS preparation courses teach, I will mainly focus on Step 2CS preparation but at the same time, will share any of my experiences if it's needed during the course. The below is the description of the course;
1. Language: totally English
2. Venue: Skype or Cisco Webex (online)
2. Period: 10 sessions (45 mins/ session); 4 sessions - class using the up-to-dated note that I made by myself for my own CS exam, 6 sessions - practice and feedback (including performance and patient note).
3. Fees: 2,000RMB/person (I am supposed to share my experience free. However, since I didn't have a job for several months due to the delay of my visa and spent so much for the match, your understanding is highly appreciated. FYI, the fee for NYCSPrep was 1000 USD for a 3-day course.)
4. Consultation session: 200RMB/ 45mins (If anyone wants to ask anything from Step 1 to match. For example, I didn't know anything about USCE in the beginning, as a result, I found out one through some agents. I paid 2500USD/4 weeks for three months at that time which I regretted a lot later.)
If anyone interested, please feel free to contact me. email@example.com
*When you send me an email, please briefly mention about you (name, level of your clinical practice, etc) and what you want to know.